Vanilla Magic Custard Cake. is a delicious way to warm up on a cold winter’s day. Creamy custard cakes are perfect when paired with a rich tea or coffee and paired with some cinnamon ice cream, or even drizzled with dark chocolate sauce. This recipe will yield a light cake, that you can serve as a dessert after it is frosted with cream cheese.
Vanilla Custard is a custard made by blending sweetened whipped cream with three eggs and one tablespoon of vanilla essence. You can use the vanilla essence in recipes of all kinds. In this recipe, you would need to use some extra egg to make the recipe light and fluffy. This recipe calls for the use of sugar, milk, butter, vanilla, and eggs.
Start by mixing the eggs and sugar until combined. You can also use the electric beaters to beat the ingredients. In the meantime, prepare some of your favorite flavorings such as milk, cinnamon, or lemon-zest extract. You can mix your flavorings with some of the sugar-whipped mixture to make it easy to dip the topping into the mixture. Pour the whole lot into a pan lined with non-stick baking pans and bake at a low temperature for about thirty minutes or until done.
Afterward, remove the cake from the oven and set aside. While you are waiting, add a cup of powdered sugar to the boiling water, and then turn off the stove. You will have to wait for about three to five minutes so that the mixture thickens up. Print
Vanilla Magic Custard Cake. is a delicious way to warm up on a cold winter’s day. Creamy custard cakes are perfect when paired with a rich tea.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-melted and slightly cooled
- 2 cups milk-lukewarm
- 1 and 1/4 cups (150 g) powdered sugar
- 4 eggs-separated
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup (115g) flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Step1: Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Step2: Lightly grease 8×8 inch baking dish, set aside
- Step3: Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Step4: Beat the egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale yellow.
- Step5: Mix in melted butter and the tablespoon of water (for about 2 minutes) until evenly combined.
- Step6: Mix in the flour until evenly incorporated.
- Step7: Slowly beat in the milk and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Step8: Fold in the egg whites (1/3 at a time, then repeat until all of the egg whites are folded in).
- Step9: Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 40-60 minutes (until the cake is barely jiggly in the center). Baking time might vary depending on your oven or pan you use, but start checking after 40 minutes. If the top browns too quick before the minimum of 40 minutes, you can cover the cake with aluminum foil.
- Step10: Cool the cake completely before dusting with powdered sugar. Even cooled, it will be slightly jiggly because it has custard layer in the center.
- Category: Easy Recipes
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vanilla Magic Custard Cake
Once you have finished adding the powdered sugar and water, turn off the stove. Place the cooled cake back in the oven. At this point, you can use your electric mixer to beat the yolk and cream together.
Then, use your electric whisk to mix the water with a few drops of vanilla. This mixture will form a glaze that will help make the case stand out from the crowd.
Afterward, remove the cake from the oven and set aside to cool. In order to make the icing, you will need three cups of egg whites, two cups of sugar, two teaspoons of vanilla, one teaspoon of salt, and one teaspoon of cream of tartar. You will also need your water and the cream cheese grater or mixer. You will need to beat the egg whites and sugar until they are stiff peaks, then mix them with the cream of tartar.
Then, gently fold in the cream into the mixture until you get a smooth and creamy texture. Use the creamer or whisk to beat in the vanilla-flavored water. Do not use too much of the water! You can add a bit of the water, but be careful not to overdo it. Add the powdered sugar and salt, mix the mixture well until the mixture forms a smooth and fluffy, spreadable batter.
After this step, add the mixture to your cake pans and spread it evenly. Allow it to harden and cut it to shape you desire.
If you want to decorate your cake, you can start with the inside by adding ribbons and stickers. These ribbons can be used to decorate your cake with and serve as your own little keepsakes.
Finally, put the cake back in the oven for a few more minutes to let the vanilla-flavored fondant set. This will make a lovely glaze. When the cake is done, brush the fondant onto the outside with a rubber spatula or a pastry bag to create an elegant design. and then serve the cake with a glass of milk and sprinkle some fresh strawberries on top.
This cake is a sure way to create the perfect dessert. It is simple to prepare, and it is certainly worth the effort!