Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars. The sugar cookie cheesecake bars have been a favorite among every girl who likes desserts. This is because the sugar cookie and cream cheese pie are just perfect. It’s really one of those desserts that can give you a huge smile on your face. There are different recipes that you can make at home that can easily be prepared for parties and other events.
In case you are looking for a homemade recipe for a sugar cookie bar, try Gabbeh. This is a traditional recipe in most Middle Eastern countries. All you need is two eggs, four cups of sugar, and two pounds of cream cheese. Mix them well and then mix the yolks with the sugar. Put in the vanilla bean and you are done. The recipe is not complicated at all and can be easily prepared by even the newbies.
Another recipe that is very easy to prepare is the Gabbeh. The only thing that you need to do is put the ingredients in the mixer. Then you have to wait until the mixture is ready and you will then pour the mixture into a pan and bake it. You can also add some whipped cream after baking.
If you want something different, try this chocolate recipe. It is very popular all over the world. To prepare this recipe, you first need to melt the chocolate. Then you need to put in milk and then put in the chocolate mixture and then add in sugar to make the melted chocolate into paste form. Print
Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars. The sugar cookie cheesecake bars have been a favorite among every girl who likes desserts.
- Prepare Electric hand held mixer, or whisk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need OPTIONAL: Powdered Sugar.
- You need One 16.5 oz tube of sugar cookie dough, at almost room temp. (found in the refrigerated cookie area of any grocery store).
- Prepare As needed of 8×8 inch square baking dish.
- You need 1 8 oz box of cream cheese (at room temperature).
- Prepare Mixing bowl.
- Prepare OPTIONAL: Sprinkles.
- You need 1 egg.
- Non-stick spray (Pam).
- Step1: Preheat oven to 350°.
- Step2: Prepare baking dish with non stick spray.
- Step3: In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and egg mixing on slow speed. Some people have said they like to sweeten this mixture up with a little powdered sugar – but that is completely optional. *Note: The cream cheese mixture will be chunky if the cream cheese is too cold. If this happens, fill your sink with a couple inches of hot water and place the bowl in the bath of hot water. This warm water should help bring the cream cheese chunks to room temperature to make a creamy mixture
- Step4: Cut the roll of sugar cookie dough in 1/2.
- Step5: Press half of the sugar cookie dough to the bottom of the baking dish for the “curst”.
- Step6: Pour the cream cheesecake mixture over the sugar cookie crust.
- Step7: Using the remaining 1/2 roll of sugar cookie dough, create flattened “chunks” of dough and place them evenly over the top of the cheesecake mixture.*These will melt, rise, and cover the top of the cream cheese bars as seen in the photos above!
- Step8: Bake for 30 minutes or just until the sugar cookie shows a golden color
*Note: sugar cookies burn QUICKLY! It’s best to pull them out of the oven right when they appear to be golden as opposed to burning the dough.
- Step9: Let cool for at least an hour. Add sprinkles once completely cooled. Cut into squares once cooled and serve!* Can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days (if you’re lucky and happen to have leftovers!).
- Category: Popular Recipes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Bars
You can use white sugar or brown sugar if you prefer. Next you need to beat the mixture until it forms a smooth paste. Then you need to dip the bottom layer of your pan with egg and then put the layer in the chocolate mixture and then put in the second layer. This is how you prepare the Gabbeh.
Now that you know how to prepare a Gabbeh, you may now start preparing the recipe. First you need to heat up the milk and then put in the eggs, one cup of sugar, and a teaspoon of vanilla. Mix it until it begins to boil. Mix in the butter in it until it begins to foam. Once it is boiled, take it out from the stove and pour the mixture into a mixing bowl.
After it cools down, take it out from the mixing bowl and mix in the milk and butter mixture until you get the abbey you need. This is a little tricky to do as you need to mix it well. Next take your sugar cookie bars and place them in the middle of the pan and cover the bottoms with the cream cheese mixture. Once they are melted, remove them from the pan and place on the bars, press them together well.
Finally you need to cut the bars into bars and place them on top of the bars that are already inside the pan you cooked the Gabbeh in. Once they are done, sprinkle them with icing and serve.
This type of sugar cookie cheesecake is not only for adults but children as well. You can find a lot of recipes for it online. Most websites also provide step by step instructions to make them. All you have to do is mix the ingredients that are needed in order to create a tasty treat. Children are also fond of this one as this is very easy to make and taste really good.
Another variation of this sugar cookie recipe is to use the cake mix that has all the baking soda. that is needed in making the cakes. Instead of putting in the baking soda into the mix, you will now mix it with the sugar. and baking soda together. So basically you will be using sugar and baking soda to make this recipe.
In this recipe you just need to put the baking soda into the mix and then place the pieces in between each other. Place it in a pan that has been prepared and then bake them.
It may take some time to bake these cookies, so you need to be prepared because this method uses some baking soda. Once it comes out of the oven, they will look more like cheesecakes.