No-Bake Carrot Cake. How to create these No Bake Vegan Carrot Cake recipes with no gluten, sugar, eggs, or anything else you can’t pronounce! Simply mix together all of the ingredients for your new homemade recipe.
Tip: Use a grinder to grate your carrots and then measure out your vegan milk and vegetable oil. When cakes are fully cooled prepare the carrot frosting by beating the margarine and the cream cheese until smooth. Add the lemon juice and then drizzle in the powdered sweetener. Once the cake is cooled place it in the fridge and enjoy!
Cake layers: First, assemble your cake layers. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the pan with ramekins or muffin pans. Make sure to line them with ramekins or muffin cups so that when the cake is done baking, they won’t fall through.
The Carrot Cake: You will need to make about thirty layers. Take a sheet of wax paper and roll it into a circle. Next, you will need to cut your cake into three quarters. This will ensure that you don’t slice the cake too thin.
Cut your carrot into slices and place them into a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Bake them in the oven for approximately thirty minutes. Cool them completely before frosting. For the frosting, take two cups of vegan margarine and combine with four tablespoons of lemon juice and three tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
You can have No-Bake Carrot Cake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. Print
No-Bake Carrot Cake. How to create these No Bake Vegan Carrot Cake recipes with no gluten, sugar, eggs, or anything else you can’t pronounce!
- You need of Cake.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded/grated carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour sifted.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 100 g of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of confectioner’s sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Step1: Prepare all the dry ingredients for the cake. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice in a bowl and mix.
- Step2: Prepare all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: brown sugar, oil, 2 tablespoons melted butter (leave about 1 tbsp to brush the inside of the pot/cooker), yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix well. Add beaten eggs slowly while mixing.
- Step3: Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix. Add shredded carrots and chopped walnuts.
- Step4: Brush melted butter along the insides of the rice cooker’s pot. Pour batter and press cook. Once it pops to warm, wait for about 10-15 minutes and press button back to cook. One might also need to flip the cake upside down using a plate to cook the other side. Depending on how hot the cooker gets, it might take a few more presses of the cook button for the cake to be fully ready. Make sure to check with a toothpick or a fork to see if it comes out clean. Once done, put on a rack to cool.
- Step5: When the cake has cooled, make cream cheese frosting. In a bowl add softened cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, half a cup of yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well.
- Step6: Once cake has cooled down, top it with the cream cheese frosting and serve.
- Category: Collection Recipes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No-Bake Carrot Cake
Add this mixture to your mixer and mix until smooth. Add in the flax seed mixture and whip until fluffy. You can now use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to spread the glaze on top of your carrot cake.
Top with delicious icing to decorate the cake. The recipe calls for powdered sugar but using coconut oil or icing can be used instead. You may want to put some sprinkles on the side as well.
These homemade no bake recipes are so easy to create and so simple to bake, you’ll be proud to serve them to friends and family as desserts. !
Carrot Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting: To make this delicious carrot cake, take a sheet of wax paper and roll it into a circle. Then, cut the carrot into strips and place them into the center of the circle. Then, place the strip on the top and add the peanut butter on the sides.
Use a mixer to mix the vegan margarine and flax seeds until the mixture is smooth. Then, add the coconut oil to the mixture. and beat until smooth. Add in the shredded carrots and the peanut butter mixture and beat until smooth.
Spread the mixture evenly over the top of your carrot and sprinkle with either coconut or chocolate chips to finish it off. Finally, top with the remaining coconut or chocolate chips to decorate it. if desired.
No bake carrot cakes are best served cold. After baking, let the cakes sit for a couple of hours in the refrigerator to firm up.
There are other carrot cake recipes that use other nuts or even other fruits. However, these recipes are more difficult to make and they usually require more mixing.
A carrot cake, no bake or not, is a great dessert to eat any time of the year. So go ahead and indulge and have one today! You won’t regret it!
No Bake Carrot Cake With Orange Cream Cheese Frosting: To make this delicious carrot cake, take a sheet of wax paper and roll it into a circle. Then, cut the carrot into strips and place them into the center of the circle. Once again, place the strip on top of the strips. Add in the orange cream cheese and then mix it in with the remaining margarine until smooth.
Add in the shredded carrots and the sugar and mix it in with the rest of the margarine until smooth. Add in the coconut and then the shredded chocolate chips. and the remaining ingredients. and mix it’s ready for decorating.
You can also decorate the cake any way you would like, making it look like a picture, movie, or cartoon. Just imagine how awesome it would look when it is done.