Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta. This makes it a very healthy meal for you to take. However, with so many different types of foods that are being used to make this recipe, it is difficult for someone to know which ingredients are actually in the dish. So in this article I will help you to know which ingredients are in the dish so you will be able to make your own Blazing Garlic Mango Barbeque Penne Pasta and eat it all year around.
The ingredients that are used in Blazing Garlic mango habanero penne pasta are black pepper, garlic, mango, habanero pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and habanero oil. The ingredients that should be added to the Blazing Garlic mango habanero penne are chicken, shrimp, white rice, and vegetable of your choice. If you are going to use vegetables, be sure that you rinse them well so the flavors don’t rub off. After the ingredients are cooked, you can add the spices into the boiling water. Be sure to stir all the spices before draining the water.
After that, it is time to add all of the sauce to the blender so that it will blend well. It should not be too spicy and the flavors should blend together nicely. If you don’t like spicy dishes, you can experiment with it by adding more garlic powder and oregano to the recipe.
You can also add black garlic to the blender to add a bit of flavor. The black garlic has a lot of health benefits and if you are looking to lose some pounds, this would be a great way to do it. If you want to add some spice to the Blazing Garlic mango habanero penne pasta, you can add some spinach or chick peas to it. The spinach will help make the flavors blend nicely together better. If you add some spinach, it will make it a lot easier to digest because of the carbohydrates.
You can cook Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Print
Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta. This makes it a very healthy meal for you to take. However, with so many different types of foods .
- It’s 4-6 Tbsp of Shiracha Sauce (depends on how hot you like it).
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt (one for sauce and one for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 48 oz of generic pasta sauce.
- It’s 6 of Mango Habanero brats (Cub Foods deli section).
- You need 16 oz of box of Penne Rigate Pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Step1: Take raw Mango Habanero brats and remove from sausage casing, or use Italian sausage raw.
- Step2: Cook sausage on high heat until slightly burned on each side.
- Step3: In large sauce pan add pasta sauce, oregano, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, olive oil, Shiracha and the sausage meat you cooked in previous section. Cook until boil and simmer low until next section is complete.
- Step4: In another large sauce pan add water and a splash and olive oil, remaining salt and olive oil and boil.
- Step5: Once boiling add pasta and cook ~10 minutes or until al dente. See box of pasta for water amounts and cook times.
- Step6: Strain and add butter 1/4 cup butter to noodles.
- Step7: Get serving bowl and add noodles then sauce then sausage then (if desired) parmesan grated or sliced. And enjoy!.
- Category: Best Recipes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta
When it is time to serve the Blazing Garlic mango habanero penne pasta, it is important to get a plate ready so that everyone can have their own. After everything is ready, you will need to add about one-third of the sauce to the plate. Then add about one-eighth of a cup of the mango barbecue sauce, a tablespoon of white rice, and about one-eighth of a cup of the spinach or chick peas. Then add about a teaspoon of black pepper and about a quarter teaspoon of Oregano powder.
Garnishments are not necessary but you can use some if you like. I would add parsley, some cilantro, or basil. After that, serve the Blazing Garlic mango barbeque pasta.
If you do not like black pepper, you can use a combination of other spices such as Cayenne pepper, hot or spicy mustard, and/or curry powder. It really depends on what your taste buds prefer. In order for the Blazing Garlic mango habanero penne to be great, you need to make sure that you use fresh ingredients that are of high quality and good tasting.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to prepare the Blazing Garlic mango habanero penne pasta, try it. Just mix in some of the ingredients listed and serve it up. Make sure to eat plenty of the Blazing Garlic mango barbecue sauce. I know that it tastes even better when it is served with a salad.
If you are looking for something to eat for lunch on the weekend, then you might want to try the Blazing Garlic mango barbecue sauce along with some chicken. You will be able to create something that tastes great and makes people want to eat more of your food. If you can’t think of something else to make, then you can make up some frozen dinners. that you can freeze for later.
In addition to making Blazing Garlic mango barbecue sauce, you will also want to try other items that are made from Blazing Garlic mango barbeque. for a nice side dish. For example, you could use it as a dipping sauce for chips.
You can also use it on a salad if you are serving it with rice. If you are going to serve it on top of a salad, then you may want to try some of the Blazing Garlic mango barbecue sauce with some tortilla chips and serve that as well.