Healthy Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Salted Maple Frosting. Why do you need to make your own delicious and healthy Soft Pumpkin Cookies? If you’re like me, you love these little sweets but you know that you don’t have the time to make them on your own. It takes up too much of your time and it’s not fun at all.
You may want to think about making a whole thing for yourself. All you need is to get a box of your favorite white cookies and some butter, some baking soda, and a couple of tablespoons of sugar. And you’re ready to enjoy a homemade treat in no time.
First off, what kind of cookies do you prefer to have? Who does your family like to eat cookies? Do you like cinnamon flavored cookies or chocolate chip cookies?
If you and your whole family like cookie varieties you’ll need to figure out which is going to go best with your recipe. Pumpkin puree is a great choice because it’s very sweet. This is probably the only reason you would use it, but you can still use plain natural sugar. Print
Healthy Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Salted Maple Frosting. Why do you need to make your own delicious and healthy Soft Pumpkin Cookies.
For the cookie dough:
- 1/4 cup melted and cooled coconut oil (or sub melted butter)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar (regular sugar or coconut sugar will also work!)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups packed fine almond flour (do not use almond meal)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon allspice or cloves)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional if not using frosting: Roll dough in cinnamon sugar (1/4 cup sugar + 2 teaspoons cinnamon)
For the Salted Maple Frosting:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk, plus 1-2 teaspoons more to thin if necessary
- Pinch of sea salt, to taste
- Step2: In a large bowl, add the coconut oil, pumpkin puree, sugar, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined and smooth. Next add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, spices and salt. Process until a dough forms. Allow dough to sit for 5 minutes.
- Step3: Next use your hands to roll dough into golf sized balls. Roll in cinnamon-sugar if you’d like. Place on prepared cookie sheet then flatten each dough ball with the palm of your hand, but still keep the cookies nice and round. They should be about 1/4 inch thick before baking because we still want them to be nice, thick and fluffy. Bake for 8-11 minutes.
- Step4: Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack and allow cookies to cool completely before frosting. Makes about 12 cookies.
- Step5: For the frosting: In a medium bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, pure maple syrup, melted butter and almond milk. Add a pinch of sea salt to taste. If frosting is too thick, you can add a teaspoon or two more milk to make it spreadable. Frost each cookie then enjoy! Sprinkle top of frosting with a little cinnamon for a gorgeous look. Cookies will get softer each day. Cookies can be stored in a container at room temp for a few days, then I recommend storing them in the fridge.
- Category: Cooking Recipes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Salted Maple Frosting
Next, you need to decide whether you are going to try to make this recipe from scratch or to buy your ingredients from the store. If you choose to try to make your own, you can make it a bit easier by using a recipe that already contains all the necessary ingredients. You will just have to buy the cookie mix and the ingredients that you need and then mix them all together. If you buy your ingredients, then you should be able to purchase the recipe that you need and just add the required ingredients to it for your recipe.
The whole point of doing this is that you will have control over the ingredients that you use and how you prepare them. Since you’re making a whole recipe and not just mixing two ingredients together, then you can have a much more creative control over your results. After all, if you are going to take care of all the preparation, you should be able to enjoy a great tasting cookies.
There are several different ways to prepare the healthiest possible recipe for your cookies. You can either use just natural oil or you can use coconut oil or even soy milk. If you use oil, you should use vegetable oil. Coconut oil is the least expensive and is considered healthier as well.
I use coconut oil because it’s less expensive and it helps keep my sugar levels low and it’s more affordable than soy milk. If you are looking for the healthier option then coconut oil is the way to go.
Now that you know how to cook healthy soft cookies, it’s time to get the whole idea out there. You can sell your homemade cookies at a cookie fair, or you can have your own booth at one.
Usually, health fairs start in January and run all throughout the month. If you are doing this for business reasons, you will want to make sure you’re prepared to sell by September or November. otherwise people may think that you are out of business and no one wants to buy from you at a time when sales are down.
Another way to get your name out there and sell your healthy cookies is to sign up for a membership website. It’s a free service that will give you access to your own online database of recipes. Once you’ve become a member, you can then share tips and tricks with other people who are looking to do the same thing. as, well.
For example, you can post links on your blog, send newsletters and write articles about your website for people to read. It’s a great way to advertise and also help sell more healthy recipes.