Brownie Cookie Recipe. One of the most popular recipes at the holidays is the simple chocolate chip brownie. You can make it at home and serve it to family and friends or have it at your next holiday gathering. If you are serving this recipe at your next holiday gathering, here are some tips to help you choose the best brownie recipe for you and your holiday. I will begin by describing how to make a chocolate brownie and then give you some ideas about the different types of chocolate available in your area.
To make a chocolate brownie, you will need all of the ingredients needed to complete this popular recipe. You will need: brownie mix, chocolate chips, water, and two teaspoons of vanilla. Begin by pouring the chocolate chip mixture into a mixing bowl and adding the oil until smooth. Then add the two tablespoons of vanilla.
Once the mixture is completely smooth, place it in the fridge while it sets in the hot oven. This allows the chocolate chips to set and allows you to ensure that they are ready to serve when the recipe is completed.
After the mixture cools, it is time to make your brownies. To make brownies, place one tablespoon of chocolate chips into each of the four holes in a non-stick muffin pan. Spoon two teaspoons of chocolate into the middle of each hole. Sprinkle one tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder over top. Add one tablespoon of chopped pecans and chocolate shavings. Print
Brownie Cookie Recipe. One of the most popular recipes at the holidays is the simple chocolate chip brownie.
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (60-70% cacao)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder¹
- 1 cup pecans (chopped, optional)
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Step1: Melt bittersweet chocolate chips and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and well-combined.
- Step2: Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Step3: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the eggs, sugars, vanilla, baking powder, and salt on high speed 5 minutes, or until the batter is thick and creamy. This step is key, so make sure to beat the mixture for the full 5 minutes.
- Step4: Reduce the speed to low, and mix in the melted chocolate until well-combined.
- Step5: Stir in flour and cocoa powder just until combined.
- Step6: Add nuts, if using, and mini chocolate chips. Stir in to combine. The batter should be the consistency of a thick brownie batter at this point.
- Step7: Cover the batter, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Step8: Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Step9: Using a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop, drop batter onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Step10: Bake cookies 8-10 minutes. The cookie will look set at the edges but still be a little wet looking in the center. Don’t overbake, or the cookies won’t be crackly and fudgy.
- Step11: The shiny, crackly crust will develop as the cookies cool on the baking sheet.
- Category: Popular Recipes
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Brownie Cookie Recipe
Then, top with the other three ingredients and bake the brownies in a preheated oven until the tops are golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely on a wire cooling rack before refrigerating. Once the brownies are cool, you can either serve them cold or serve them as a filling for other desserts.
In order to find some great chocolate, the Internet is your best friend. There are many websites offering delicious treats made with the melt-in-your-mouth goodness of cocoa.
A great recipe for making chocolate fudge, the recipe to make ganache, or a variety of other delicious chocolate desserts, the Internet can be your best friend. When shopping online, look for recipes that use all-natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial ingredients. If you are purchasing the cookies as a gift for someone, ask them if they are interested in receiving a cookie recipe kit or a chocolate gift certificate.
Chocolate is often used in many recipes as a filler, although this can cause it to harden. To avoid this, wrap the chocolate in a plastic bag and store it in the refrigerator or freezer until it is ready to serve. When the chocolate is softened, add it to the recipe and then add the ingredients.
If you have any leftover chocolate, then just make the brownies the way they are written. You may even find that you have a little left over that you can add to the recipe. You may need to double the recipe to make enough for all of your guests, but if the recipe calls for chocolate chips, you should be fine.
If you are worried about how much chocolate chips you need to put in the recipe, you can always try making a peanut butter version of the brownie. Although the recipe will call for chocolate chips, you may find that adding some peanut butter will help to make the brownies a bit lighter.
Finally, before baking the brownies, you may want to make sure that the recipe will hold up to the high temperature that the cookies will be baking at. When you remove the cookies from the oven, you may find that they will be a bit soft and start falling out.
If this happens, take the cookies out of the oven immediately and allow them to cool for about 10 minutes, then place them back inside. While they are still warm, you can put some butter on top of the cookies and let them set for a few more minutes.